This one day online training will help you draft effective IT Contracts and will focus on challenges faced in drafting and negotiating IT Contracts.
Participants will learn how to:-
- Draft Scope of Work (SOW) – Guidelines for Drafting
- Variations can have substantial cost impact on IT contract
- Understand Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Key Contractual Clauses in IT Contract
- Guidelines for drafting SLA
- Key points to be considered in Cloud computing Contracts
• Why Scope Of Work (SOW) is fundamental to IT Contracts
• Guidelines to Draft SOW.
• Variations/Change Orders
• Warranty Clause
• Escrow Account
• Key Contract clauses; allocating risk in IT contract
• Check list for software licensing Agreement
• Rules for Negotiating IT Contract
• Guidelines for Drafting Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Key Clauses to be considered in cloud computing contracts
Who Should Attend
The online course on Drafting and Negotiating IT Contracts would be of interest to Professionals from
- IT Directors/CEOs/CFOs
- In house legal team
- Contract Managers
- Anyone interested in the subject.