This one day online course is designed to help you draft and vet effective procurement and supply chain contracts clauses and enhance your functional skills.
Participants will learn:-
- The legal position of RFQ/RFP/ITB /PO when doe is it become a contract and the challenges involved.
- Frame work of Purchas Order/Work Order
- Challenges and risk in issuing LOI – Signing of MOU/ NDA
- How to review risk transferring Clauses in a Contract
- Dealing with challenges in Variation Clause
- International Best Practices in Contracting
Understanding Procurement Process
· How do market approaches differ: EOI, RFQ,RFP,RFI,ITB & PO
· Understand Risk Implications in signing NDA
· Guidelines for Reviewing Contract
· Review Risk Transferring Clauses like;-
Limitation of Liability
Third Party Liability
· Best Practices in dealing with Variations
· Defects Liability Period (DLP)
· Dispute Resolution.
Who Should Attend.
The online course Drafting and Vetting Procurement and Supply Chain Contracts would be of interest to Professionals from
- Sourcing, Buyers,
- Supply chain and
- Anyone interested in the subject.