ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management systems – Requirements
ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
The aim of this course is to bring the participants to the internal auditor level. The course provides skills, Knowledge and understanding of principle and practices of internal auditing in integrated management of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements. On successful completion of the course, the participants will be capable of conducting successful audits of their own in order to identify deficiencies and evaluate the effectiveness of the management systems.
Introduction to Integrated Management System in Quality, Environment, Safety & Health. IMS terminologies, philosophy, principles & benefits. Detailed review of IMS requirements for certification against latest ISO 9001(Quality), ISO 14001
(Environment) and ISO 45001 (Safety & Health) standards. Review of effective methods for implementation of
certification standards. Internal Auditing Process – Planning, Performing, Reporting, Findings Closure and Tracking.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the Internal Audit of integrated Management.
- Internal Auditor / Auditors / Managers who wish to fully understand the integrated Management internal Audit and Risk base Audit process.
- Senior Managers responsible for the integrated Management / Corporate Governance & Compliance.
- Member of groups monitoring the resources within the organization.
- External business or technical specialist, such as legal or accounting specialists, retail associations, or professionals.
- Internal and external service providers (including consultants).
- Member of Management Team / Audit team.
- Expert / Advisors in Management System.
- Technical experts who want to formalize, amend or extend the organization objectives
ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & 45001:2018 – Integrated Management System (QHSE) Internal Audit Training Course is the foundation of all standards. It is the starting point for organizations to attain better process control, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. Quality Management Systems can be integrated with other management system that cover different aspect, industries, levels and function of an organization for jointly improving, the efficiency and the quality of the end product or service. This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out internal Audit for integrated Management System (QHSE) in accordance to the ISO Standard requirements. Acquire the understanding of the principles of management and set out an explicit management system to implement, audit, examine and continually
improve system of QHSE.
STRUCTURE : LECTURES > TUTORIALS > DISCUSSION > WORKSHOPS > QUIZ > EXAMINATION