ISO 20000 Lead Auditor
ISO 20000:2018 lead auditor certification & training course aims towards making you familiar with the guidelines by which you can assess and improve the quality of service management processes of an ICT organization. ISO/IEC 20000 is the first international standard for IT service management. It was developed in 2005 by ISO/IEC JTC1/SC7 and revised in 2011 and 2018. It was originally based on the earlier BS 15000 that was developed by BSI Group. ISO 20000-1 has now been revised by ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 40 IT Service Management and IT Governance. The revision has been released in July 2018. From that point, certified entities enter a three year transition period to update to the new version of ISO 20000-1. Through our IT Service Management training, you’ll learn to design, analyze, and implement the requirements of an effective ITSM in compliance with the standard requirements in a step by step format. In a nutshell, explain all the processes of the ISO/IEC 20000 Information Technologies Management System Standard and provide all relevant implementations and sample works according to the institutions/organization requirements.
Who Should Attend
Auditors wanting to perform and lead Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS) certification audits
Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Information Technology Service Management System audit process
Persons responsible for the Information Technology Service conformity in an organization
Members of an Information Technology Service team
Expert advisors in information technology
Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information Technology Service audit function.
Overview of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 ITSMS
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Requirements
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Terms and Definitions
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Documented Information
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Internal Audit Process
Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
Performing an Audit
Nonconformity and Corrective Action
- Understand the operations of a Service Management System (SMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 in the context of an SMS audit.
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.