ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that the organization is competent in maintaining its quality management system. The Lead Auditor training will equip participants with the skills and ability to perform audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011; the certification process according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
Who should attend ?
- Quality executives/managers
- Management representatives
- Existing internal auditors of QMS
- QMS Consultants
- Personnel who wish to pursue career in QMS auditing
- Understand the operations of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Introduction to Quality Management and ISO 9001
Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
On-site audit activities
Closing the audit
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.