ISO 9001 Lead Implementer
The ISO 9000 family of standards is related to quality management systems and designed to help organizations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to the product. The standards are published by ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, and available through National standards bodies. ISO 9000 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems, including the eight management principles on which the family of standards is based. ISO 9001 deals with the requirements that organizations wishing to meet the standard have to fulfill.
- To understand the implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a Quality Management System
- To gain the knowledge and skills in identifying the risks and opportunities associated with an organization
- To understand the relationship between the components of a Quality Management System and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining a QMS as specified in ISO 9001and ISO 9004
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 9001
Who should attend?
This course has been specifically designed for:
- Quality Management team members
- Consultants, Experts, and Advisors implementing quality management functions
- Participants who wish to become an expert in implementation processes in context to ISO 9001:2015
Definition and Fundamentals
Internal Audit Structure
Implementation process based on ISO 9001
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.