IPCERT Certified Green Belt
The iPCert is a professional who is well versed in the core to advanced elements of Lean Six Sigma Methodology, who leads improvement projects and / or serves as a team member as a part of more complex improvement projects lead by a Certified Black Belt, typically in a part-time role. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including competence in subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the IPCert. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at a high level of proficiency.
Who Should Attend?
• Professionals who wish to solve business problems using a structured approach can benefit from Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
• Anyone who wants to improve an Organisation’s performance.
• Process Improvement team members who wish to carry out improvement projects.
• Any progressive management professional who wants to bring change for the better.
• Anyone who wants to build competence that is domain independent.
• The principles and philosophy behind the Lean Six Sigma method
• To gather data, and participate in problem solving
• To apply statistical methods to improve business processes
• Design and implement Six Sigma projects
• The DMAIC proces
• Root cause analysis and basic statistical analyses on process measurements
• To identify and control wasteful processes
• To evaluate daily activities, to reduce cycle times, and improve quality
• To evaluate problems, statistically and quantitatively
• Support and assist Black Belts
• Increase profitability using Lean Six Sigma methodology
• Prepare for the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam
Six Sigma and organizational goal
It is recommended (but not mandatory) that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution such as KnowledgeHut. It is also recommended (although not mandatory) that those sitting for the exam have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience.