IPCERT Certified Yellow belt
This specialization is for you if you are looking to learn more about Six Sigma or refresh your knowledge of the basic components of Six Sigma and Lean. Six Sigma skills are widely sought by employers both nationally and internationally. These skills have been proven to help improve business processes, performance, and quality assurance.
In this specialization, you will learn proven principles and tools specific to six sigma and lean.
This is a sequential, linear designed specialization that covers the introductory level content (at the “yellow belt” level) of Six Sigma and Lean. Yellow Belt knowledge is needed before advancing to Green Belt (which is a second specialization offered here on Coursera by the USG). Green Belt knowledge is needed before moving to a Black Belt
Who is it for?
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is perfect for the aspirants who want to make their career in Quality management sector and who want to implement Six Sigma Methodologies in their organization to make the projects successful. Yellow Belt certified professionals will essentially participate as a Project team member in the project and thereby help Green and Black Belts to assure the quality of the project. He is responsible for driving basic improvement projects using the Lean tools and techniques.
What you will learn
• To apply the Six Sigma methodology in your work or research, using the DMAIC process improvement cycle for identifying problems and quantitatively assess the impact of process changes
• To contribute actively in Six Sigma improvement projects by applying the necessary statistical analyses, interpreting the results, and driving change
• To perform process capacity analysis to evaluate process performance in terms of resource utilization and set up times in order to optimize throughput and minimize inventory
• To initiate Lean manufacturing transformation and analyze the new process flows to quantitatively assess productivity improvements
• To coach and motivate your colleagues to improve quality and productivity with Six Sigma and Lean
The Basics of Six Sigma
The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
The Lean Enterprise
Six Sigma Statistics
Measurement System Analysis
Six Sigma Control Plans
The Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt has no experience or education requirements. The Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt is aimed at candidates who have a small role, interest, or need to develop foundational knowledge.